The Village at Stonebridge
- Ask the Administration to project the video onto a large screen so residents may watch the video together, in small groups, safely distanced.
- Lobby Food Service to prepare something special that does not require sharing utensils, perhaps individual desserts and tea. Share memories of a time when you were the one the LuMinHoS Chaplain visited during a grave time of illness and what it meant to you!
- Mail a cheque to LuMinHoS at P.O. Box 23019 Saskatoon S7J 5H3
- Online through Canada Helps at https://www.luminhos.org/donate/
- E-transfer to email@example.com
- Decorate a basket or jar for drop-in cash or cheques; designate one person to get the money to LuMinHoS (See first bullet).
Wear your mask when not eating and wash your hands.