Have a Spud Party, serving baked potatoes with a variety of toppings, accompanied by a crisp salad and beverages, followed by a light dessert or fresh fruit. Make sure tongs are used and each diner has a spoon for the toppings so nobody handles common utensils. Have a server for the salad. Place desserts or fruit into paper baking cups.
– Or check the Internet for the Ultimate Baked Potato. You will prepare these tempting spuds, place them with tongs on your guests plates and follow with the rest.
Watch the video together, in small groups, safely distanced. Talk about the merits of the Chaplain’s hospital visits and the need for LuMinHoS.
- Mail a cheque to LuMinHoS at P.O. Box 23019 Saskatoon S7J 5H3
- Online through Canada Helps at https://www.luminhos.org/donate/
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decorate a basket or jar for drop-in cash or cheques; designate one person to get the money to LuMinHoS (See first bullet).
Wear your mask when not eating and wash your hands.